Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

FROLICKING WITH HANS KEMPE

Read the friendly exchange of emails between Oborah and Kempe before Oborah was awarded professorship. Take note that the email from Kempe refers to" preparing the Plan of Action for the Bank-Funds". Well thats how your two grand professors needed to sort out the business and shortly thereafter, Oborah was a Professor with a medal to boot.

From:                              obdrah tom [obdrah2006@yahoo.co.uk]

Sent:                               Saturday, June 07, 2008 6:33 PM

To:                                   H

Subject:                          Re: FW: Letter of Intent

 

Prof Hans,

 

Yeah!

 

I tried to call you but didnt get through.

 

Cheers!!

 

Humphrey

--- On Sat, 7/6/08, H <oborah@dalcafrica.com> wrote:

From: H <oborah@dalcafrica.com>
Subject: FW: Letter of Intent
To: obdrah2006@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Saturday, 7 June, 2008, 6:52 AM

 

From: Hans-Joachim Kempe [mailto:kempe-graf-von-roit@lycos.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:19 PM
To: oborah@dalcafrica.com
Subject: Letter of Intent


 

Humphrey, Greetings from Germany!

 

First Step is a LOI so you identify yourself as Partner with me!

I am preparing the Plan of Action for the Bank-Funds but I will wait until you visit Germany and we can sit down and lay-out the business!

Did you call me?

I did not see the number on my mobil but I am sure it was you!

 

Landline: (49)4251-411020

Cheers, Hans

 


Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.


1 comments:

Post a Comment